Wednesday, January 30, 2013

5

It took me 2 well thought out weeks to find the perfect couch. That’s how I knew I lost my innocence. I was an official adult, and it was horrible. I guess if I was still a child I would’ve just enny meeny miny moed a catalogue from west elm ...I would’ve bought a stupid purple couch that was as wide as it was long. A big purple velvet square. But I’m an adult. So my couch is grey with bolsters and made of a stain resistant fabric. The words stain resistant fabric shake my very core. I was not meant to utter such words. At 13, I only cared about crystal pepsi and whether my new and old friends would mix. I also worried that my period would soak through the sides of my underwear. If I have to sacrifice that purple couch for always with wings and a grey stain resistant fabric couch then so be it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment