Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1

Ugh I’ve become THAT GIRL. The girl who shits on other successful women who are doing what I want to do. Who have the courage to stay up past midnight and write and do shit that makes them who they are while I watch tv until 8:30, turn on my ipad and play sugarcrush until 10pm and wash my face and then brush my teeth and don’t floss, but I think about flossing while I sit on the toilet and sigh deeply. Where was I? Right. I’ve become THAT GIRL. Not even woman. I’m now just starting to fucking write. No more of the excuses of “well maybe if I did drugs or put on a timer or jumped rope or bought an underwater pen or found a good article or book on how to write without ever writing I’d be able to write. Does this all make sense? Good. Because it does to me. Glad we cleared that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment